Date: December 8, 2021
Europe: 10:00 – 11:00 AM (Central European Time)
Asia: 05:00 – 06:00 PM (China Standard Time)
America: 04:00 – 05:00 AM (Eastern Time)
Europe: 08:00 – 09:00 PM (Central European Time)
Asia: 03:00 – 04:00 AM (China Standard Time)
America: 02:00 – 03:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Measuring your compressed air/gas provides great insights into energy savings measures and for improving your system performance. It is vital to understand how flow is measured and how to interpret the data properly: a small error can have major consequences.
Join us in the free workshop of “Technical introduction into flow measurement of compressed air & gas” to gain more insights on this topic. This live workshop will be followed by a Q&A session and a test to achieve the accomplishment certification.
For your convenience, this workshop will be held in 2 comparable sessions on the same day:
- 1st session, from 10:00 – 11:00 AM (CET), register here.
- 2nd session, from 08:00 – 09:00 PM (CET), register here.
In this technical workshop we will cover:
- What is a normal mass flow and how to calculate with different reference conditions?
- How is thermal mass flow measured?
- Why do you need to combine measurement of flow, pressure, temperature, preferably in one sensor?
- When can bi-directional flow occur?
- How is mass flow measured based upon differential pressure technology?
- Thermal mass flow and DP technology compared with other measurement technologies.
- Selection criteria for your flow meter.
- Installation tips for flow meters.
Register now to reserve your slot!
1st session 10 AM – 11 AM (CET), register here.
2nd session, from 08:00 – 09:00 PM (CET), register here.