You can use VPVision Mobile for on-site data logging, with remote access, thanks to built-in cellular connectivity. The software offers you all known functions of VPVision. In addition, it also gives you the option to record data per second for detailed analysis. In this way you can provide your customers with factual system and performance data, detailing their current compressed air usage and potential energy savings.
VPVision mobile does not depend on a cloud database when logging. This makes it more reliable compared to cloud-only based audit solutions. This is of utmost importance when you are working on-site in remote areas with poor cellular coverage.
VPVision Mobile comes in a sturdy explorer case, which offers additional room for accessories and cables. The translucent panel shows underlying modules, so status LEDs are clearly visible. If desired, the audit configuration can also be moved to a permanent monitoring system in just a few clicks.
- On-site data logging, combined with cellular connectivity for remote connection
- Industrial quality hardware in sturdy explorer case
- Plug-and-play cable connections
- 8 analog 4..20 mA inputs for third party analog sensors, all fully protected
- 1 x per second logging mode enables high resolution analysis
- Seamless integration with VPInstruments products and generic Modbus devices
- Smooth and easy transition from audits to permanent monitoring
- Compressed air audits
- Leakage management
- Vacuum/blower audits
- General energy management audits (electricity, steam, natural gas)
- Control system analysis
- Troubleshooting production equipment
- Compressor room performance measurements