New live training: Electrical wiring for VPInstruments sensors and Modbus networks
Title: Electrical wiring for VPInstruments sensors and Modbus networks
Date: April 28, 2022
Time: 2 live sessions, select your best suitable time below
Trainer: Pascal van Putten
Don’t miss the exclusive chance to learn more about the electrical wiring for VPIntruments sensors and Modbus network! Only for our dealers!
This training will be hosted in 2 comparable sessions. Upon your convenience, you can choose to access the applicable training.
Europe: 08:00 – 09:15 (Central European Time)
Asia: 14:00 – 15:15 (China Standard Time)
America: 02:00 – 03:15 (Eastern Time)
Europe: 20:00 – 21:15 (Central European Time)
Asia: 02:00 – 03:15 (China Standard Time)
America: 14:00 – 15:15 PM (Eastern Time)
Get all the basics for the proper wiring of VPInstruments instrumentation. We will cover:
- Different wiring possibilities of VPInstruments sensors
- How to wire and program the analog output of the VPFlowScope flowmeters
- How to wire the pulse output of the VPFlowScope flowmeters
- How the alarm output of the VPFlowScope M works
- How to wire Modbus daisy chain and all tips & tricks for setting up a proper Modbus network
- How to debug using Modpoll
- How to wire the VPFlowTerminal
This training is meant for VPInstruments distributors, field technicians, technical subcontractors, and technical support persons.
Join us in this free and exclusive training on April 28 to become an expert in electrical wiring for VPInstruments sensors and Modbus network.