New live training: Power Measurement of compressed air systems and other utilities
Title: Power Measurement of compressed air systems and other utilities
Date: May 24, 2022
Time: 2 live sessions, select your best suitable time below
Trainer: Chuck Mays
Join us at the live training “Power Measurement of compressed air systems and other utilities” to gain more insight about this topic, take the test and get your free certificate!
This training will be hosted in 2 comparable sessions. Upon your convenience, you can choose to access the applicable training.
Europe: 12:00 – 13:15 (Central European Time)
Asia: 18:00 – 19:15 (China Standard Time)
America: 06:00 – 07:15 (Eastern Time)
Europe: 20:00 – 21:15 (Central European Time)
Asia: 02:00 – 03:15 (China Standard Time)
America: 14:00 – 15:15 PM (Eastern Time)
In this live training, our trainer – Chuck Mays will walk you through the following key points:
- Applications of kW metering
- Introduction into the power meters of VPInstruments: the VPLog-i series for mobile current measurements and the 3 Phase Power Meter for highly accurate permanent measurements.
- Selecting if you need a VPLog-I Amp Clamp or a 3 Phase Power Meter for your application?
- How to calculate which power meter you need and which Current Transformers, including explanation of power factor and cos(phi)
- Installation tips for your power meter
This is public and free training from VPInstruments. For more free courses and the upcoming training, please click here.