VPInstruments is pleased to introduce you to the new training program, where you can take different courses with our experts, do the tests and gain your certificates. Taking part in this training program, you will catch up with the newest technologies in compressed air savings. The knowledge and certificates from these courses will also give you the advantages on the market. Especially, besides the general training, our distributors and dealers will also get privileged courses on distinctive topics.
The training will be broadcast online with exclusive Q&A sessions. The first training will be hosted by our CEO, Pascal van Putten, about “Technical introduction into flow measurement of compressed air & gas”.
Measuring your compressed air/gas provides great insights into energy savings and improves your system performance. It is vital to understand how flow is measured and how to interpret the data properly: a small error can have major consequences. In this technical training we will cover:
- What is a normal mass flow and how to calculate with different reference conditions?
- How is thermal mass flow measured?
- Why do you need to combine measurement of flow, pressure, temperature, preferably in one sensor?
- When can bi-directional flow occur?
- How is mass flow measured based upon differential pressure technology?
- Thermal mass flow and DP technology compared with other measurement technologies.
- Selection criteria for your flow meter.
- Installation tips for flow meters.
Join us in the free training “Technical introduction into flow measurement of compressed air & gas” to gain more insights on this topic. This live training will be followed by a Q&A session and a test to achieve the accomplishment certification.
For your convenience, this training will be held in 2 comparable sessions on December 8:
Europe: 08:00 – 09:00 PM (Central European Time)
Asia: 03:00 – 04:00 AM (China Standard Time)
America: 02:00 – 03:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Europe: 10:00 – 11:00 AM (Central European Time)
Asia: 05:00 – 06:00 PM (China Standard Time)
America: 04:00 – 05:00 AM (Eastern Time)