With the VPFlowScope In-line 3/8”, you have the perfect tool to measure low flows of compressed air and oxygen at the point of use. With the measurement insights, you can reduce your consumption, allocate costs, and optimize your compressed air/ oxygen system.
With the patented Thermabridge™ technology, the VPFlowScope In-line 3/8” enables you to measure flow, total flow, and temperature simultaneously. The built-in display shows the actual and total flow, and you can use the Modbus and analog 4..20 mA outputs to interface with VPVision or other monitoring systems.
- Measures flow, total flow, and temperature simultaneously
- Thermabridge™ technology for dry, clean gas measurements
- For compressed air and/or oxygen
- RS485 (Modbus RTU) + 4..20 mA output
- 2-line TFT display with real-time information and configuration keys
- Power and communication LEDs
- Easy to install and compact size
Applications of VPFlowScope In-line 3/8″
- Point of use in compressed air systems
- Output of oxygen generators
- Consumption measurement
- Leakage measurement
- Cost allocation and measuring your distribution network