Webinar: Permanent monitoring of compressed air systems
Key to maximum energy savings
Date: March 31, 2020
USA/Americas 2:00 PM EDT
Europe/ Asia 8:00 AM CET
The webinar will take approximately 30 minutes with time to ask questions afterward.
Learn why permanent monitoring of compressed air is key to energy savings. VPInstruments CEO Pascal van Putten will explain in this webinar all about compressed air savings and the step by step approach for implementing permanent monitoring in your factory.
The key take-a-ways are:
– Why you should monitor your compressed air system permanently
– Where to measure in your factory
– When remote monitoring is beneficial
– Challenges you face during implementation
– Steps of implementing permanent monitoring
Registration is free. If this date is inconvenient for you, you can still register. You will receive a link to watch the replay afterward.