Software & Firmware
* Updating VPFlowScope (Probe, DP, In-line) firmware
The VPFlowScope firmware can be updated using VPStudio 1 software. This is the easiest way. With VPStudio 1, the update guides you through the process step by step.
When updating a VPFlowScope or VPFlowScope In-line, always use the RS485-port to update the firmware. Do not update another way (via USB or the USB port of the VPFlowTerminal) as it will erase the memory of the display module.
VPFlowScope M Transmitters updates for D000 and D010 models
We are proud to have released a new firmware version for VPFlowScope M Transmitter. This firmware and the corresponding VPStudio 3 for configuration and readout are undergoing a complete re-design for improved stability and functionality. Before updating your VPFlowScope M, read this first!
- VPFlowScope M Transmitter firmware 2.2.0 is compatible with VPSensorCartrigdes with serial number 6100658 and higher. Contact us if you have a VPSensorCartrigde with a serial number lower than 6100658.
- VPstudio 3 is required to configure your VPFlowScope M.
Please be aware that your VPFlowScope M with firmware 2.2.0 is not compatible with older versions of VPStudio (VPStudio 1.0 and 2.0). Moreover, VPStudio 3.0 is currently only compatible with VPFlowScope M firmware 2.2.0.
- VPStudio 3.0 will run only on Windows 10 machines, 64 bit.
- VPFlowScope M Transmitter models D000 and D010 can be configured with pipe diameter and communication settings.
- Do you have Transmitter model D011? Contact your local VPInstruments’ representative before upgrading.
- Updating your VPFlowScope M Transmitter goes via a VPFlowScope M Firmware Updater, which is enclosed with VPStudio 3.0. Follow the upgrade instructions.
- For all improvements and changes, please read the release notes.
If you want to be sure that this update is for you, contact your local VPInstruments’ representative.
Drivers and more