VPInstruments USA will conduct a free product training at the Hyatt House Hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina on February 9 and 10. The training will be focused on flow meters, data loggers and energy monitoring software.
Participants will learn everything about :
- New developments and new products in the VPInstruments’ product line
- How to assemble the renewed safety cable (demonstration)
- The ins and outs of hot tapping
- Technical training in regard to mechanical and electrical issues with the focus on flow meters
- Data logging with VPFlowScope, VPFlowScope M and VPFlowTerminal
- A compete focus on VPVision: the installation and set up of hardware and software and the advantages of using VPVision.
- How to start a project and the important issues around it.
The training will take place at the Hyatt House Hotel at Charlotte Airport.
For more information, click here.