Easy insight into oxygen
Get insight into your oxygen consumption and optimize your system, monitor your consumption and allocate flow over your distribution network. VPInstruments’ sensors for oxygen are highly reliable and easy-to-use. We help manufacturers of oxygen generators, technical gas suppliers, oxygen infrastructure (piping, installation) companies, and end customers to respond to current increased demand.
- Oxygen generator output
- Measure your distribution network
- Detect leakages and over consumption
- Oxygen allocation
- Medical applications
VPFlowScope all-in-one flow meters
- 3 in one (flow, pressure (optional for VPS.R030.M038.D10), temperature)
- Bi-directional flow sensing
- RS485 (Modbus RTU)
- 4 .. 20 mA output
- 1,8” TFT color with auto power save (for VPS.R030.M038.D10)
- Power and communications LEDS (for VPS.R030.M038.D10)
- Compact size
- Easy to install
* Other ranges up to 10 m3n/hr | 167 LPM on request for this model
** Other sensor body materials available
- Tubing kit (in and outlet tubes)
- Data logger with 2 million points
- Decreasing for oxygen use double-bag product sealing
- Remote monitoring solution including cellular connectivity
- Other flow ranges
- No-display versions
- Private label
A few oxygen application examples:
Measure total consumption, leakages, allocate oxygen consumption over different departments.
Fish farms / Aqua culture
Ensure the right dose of oxygen in your fish farm for faster growth rates and better quality of your fish. Use a permanent flow meter to monitor precisely per line the amount of Oxygen.
Manufacturers of oxygen generators
Measure the output of your generators and/or measure your own factories.
More industries / applications:
- Glass blowing
- Mini-steel mills
- Welding and brazing
- Metal / thermal spraying
- Oxyfuel cutting
- Battery manufacturers
- Cement And lime manufacturing
- Pulp and paper industry
- Mining and gold processing
- Ozone generator
- Chemical oxidation
- Oxygen injection for waste water treatment
- Furnace oxygen enrichment
Discuss your needs!
Would you like to receive more information, see other sized or material options , or do you have specific application you’d like to discuss? Or discuss our other options, as besides oxygen flow meters, VPInstruments offers also dew point sensors and solutions for remote monitoring of your installation, as access to sites may be limited due to travel restrictions.
Let us know and we will schedule a conference call to discuss your needs and the options available.